Vividity!

myblogentries

it has been like a LONG LONG time since i blogged so long that it almost seems like nothing could ever revive my blog. but fear not hui thong is here with her awesome revival skills. MUAhahahaha.....

ok enough of crap i am here for serious business to blog the longest blog EVER!(or at least in my blogspot).one whole full page of all my crappy shit life.(so excited!!!)i havent been blogging much this month not because nothing interesting happened in my life but on the contrary too much of crappy shit is happening i just simply have not enough time to address them all.


lets start with mths ago during the june hols when a group of us when to watch a cj drama .production steph paid like ten bucks to smell some guys smelly feet for the entire production. i admit the production was great but i had trouble trying to figure out what excactly the cast is trying to say the english was cheem-erlogicals.some parts were absolutely hilarious like the rice cum flour throwing parts.

Canteen talks are progressing really well nowadays we are starting to have proper topics to talk about each week. As I recall it should be the one smart fellow he felt smart thing that started it off. I distinctly remember Seline saying this quite loudly in front of her eye candy ‘HE SMELT FART’. Then the talk progressed to hey say jumps poster smeared with…ahem…stuff. And these few days we talked about storing umbilical cords and how pregnant women shit before giving birth. Not sure if that is true but I am sure Ashlyn said her mom gave birth to her through the shithole. Yes no kidding Ashlyn is…not that intelligent. She believes that her insurance cost her 10 of thousands per month. So for all those people who think that all JC people are smart, think again.

I am like hooked on Dong Bang these days. CHANGMIN! And this is almost driving me crazy. Once my mom asked me to spell CHARMING I spelt it C-H-A-N-G-M-I-N. Worst still the other time I was in geog class I heard usefulness as yoosuness. The reason that I am hooked, it is none other than Stephanie, it is almost impossible to not get hooked on the stuff Stephanie is hooked on. This fandom thing is killing my studies.

And I don’t know what is up with Seline these days; she is going around stepping on all the teachers toes. First by saying no idea to Mr san, then by throwing a bunch of leaves into a poor lit teacher’s face.

i dont know whats up these days everything is going wrong. everyday i go home after doing all that rubbish homework have in school, i return home only to hear that my stupid com has been sending rubbish (viruses) to other people . Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! and I dun know how to stop it

now to cheat a little pictures to fill up the empty spaces


me and my long hair, very feminine and demure right!


a random picture

SENTOSA!!!!!





last of all these days someone is getting too close for my comfort and ya i was pissed off on Friday.
end...(i hope this makes one page)