Vividity!

myblogentries

yan tang

today everything was just as usual with conversation topics like donut pretzels jelly and kit kat. oh wait there is a new addition nachos.i just realised that all of our eye candy is also selines eye candy.right now she has 4 eye candies it is like her eye candy membership is unlimited.

and today something embarrassing happened in geog class again.lava from a volcano should be viscous not vicious.and since my en-gurish not veh the pow-der-fools i said "vis..."with a slip of the tongue and mr tay's sharp impish ears caught it before i could take it back.his eyes swell up twice its size when he heard me and he almost screamed WHAT?!?!

really got to improve my en-gurish...

oh and need to buy spects i am deciding between a black frame one that makes me look nerd or a red frame that makes me look ordinary.hmmm...tough choice

and cutting down words for PI is really blood vomiting...