Vividity!

myblogentries

blah blah

things are just weird these days. firstly i got sunburned whilst seating in class having Chinese lessons on a rainy day.then some other weird things happened.and finally i cannot believe that out of the five people that will not get into EXCO three of them is me Steph and Seline.three of us went for EXCO and all three of us did not get it.at first it seemed funny that all three of us did not get in but after alots of thinking we still did not understand why we did not get in.anw all i know is now i do not have to work as hard in interact as i am now in the future.(no more proposal writing!!)



oh ya another depressing thing happened khao lak...it is cancelled.WHY?!?!?!?

well on the brighter side (look towards me cos i am bright!!)the holidays are here ya! i can go play like siao again.oh but i still have to study for my mid years and if i want to keep my four H2s.i just took my GP paper yesterday it was ok. well actually i think i have completely wasted 2 hrs of my youth studying for my GP on wed-- nothing i studied for came out!!hope i pass this. oh and i had GP with dolly but it was not very distracting.

OK i may have a bit of confidence in passing GP, but i have the utmost confidence that i would have failed the national education quiz. i did even know which team won in soccer and i have no idea who the person in that picture is. my general knowledge really CMI. ah wells i thank god national education is not taken into account for Alevels