Vividity!

myblogentries

feels energy draining away from me....needs sugar now!

my blog is dying...need to revive it so...heres something

from seline's blog:
sis: se, its all your fault. if you didnt exist there wouldnt be swine flu already!me:
??#@%$#@!!
sis: you stupid pig! cause so much harm to people
mam: whats it got to do with seline! 小猪罗志祥 is the main cause!

ouch. why is my family so wwweirrrrd.

this reminds me of something my brother is just as weird.

brother:eh...you think my legs are fat? i think they are really fat...
me (stares at his legs then at mine realises mine are fatter)
me :dun make me slap you!!!

brother : eh...what do you call a prawn with no legs
me : what?
brother :lame sia (xia)!!!
me : WTH!!!!

seriously i have never came across a guy who asks me if his legs are fat, it is just like a girl who goes up to a guy and says :
eh...you think my pegs are small???
seline can you pls go back and check if you have a long lost brother cause i swear my brother seems to have traits that resemble you

and...i gave up on the try spects take pic thing scared the guy wack me